Inquisitive minds seeking answers, great physical and emotional growth, an abundance of play and plenty of smiling—that’s what childhood should be all about.
At Point Family Dentistry, our goal is to create a fun, loving environment for kids so they don’t put their “play time” on hold. We have designed parts of our office specifically designed for kids, including:
- Kid’s play area
- An upbeat, friendly team
- Video games
- Kid’s magazines
- Prize box
- We provide test kits to determine your home’s water fluoride level
Choosing the right dentist is an important decision, and our dentists in Bloomington, MN, will do what it takes to keep your child’s smile in tip top shape!
The Growth of Give Kids a Smile Program
We love kids, which is why we commend organizations such as Give Kids a Smile Program that provide vital dental services to children in need.
Over the years, GKAS has evolved tremendously. Initially instituted as a one-day-event, the program has developed into many similar events that occur numerous times throughout the year. In fact:
- Over 400,000 under-served children were helped by over 1500 events last year.
- These events were made possible by some 40,000 volunteers, including thousands of dentists.
- Since 2003, nearly 4.5 million children have been cared for by almost half a million volunteers. That’s a lot of smiling faces!
- Today, Give Kids a Smile is the ADA’s signature access-to-care program and is the nation’s largest proactive approach to help children from low income family’s care for their dental needs.
Healthy, happy smiles do not happen by accident. Making the effort to teach your children how to maintain healthy teeth and gums is a crucial factor. It’s one that affects their overall well-being, reaching into adulthood. Promote good oral hygiene with healthy eating, and regular dental visits with our dentists in Bloomington, MN. Click here for some simple tips on keeping your child’s smile at the top of its game.